I am open for commissions and art collaborations.
I have knowledge in building custom 3d models, in the creation of figurative models and in technical construction and object design.
I have experience in processing 3d scans and the preparation of polygonal 3d data for printing and milling.
It is also possible to create in traditional ways. I have knowledge and infrastructure for working with stone, wood and other materials plus clay sculpting, casting and finally drawing.
Here is a list of services I can offer:
- Design and creation of sculptures and objects.
- Create prototypes final pieces or restoration of parts.
- Create realworld replicas for museums and similar.
- Digital replicas for games and online platforms / WebGL
- Visual installations for museums, fairs, restaurants and clubs
- 3d modeling for production and gameready 3d assets.
- Sculpting / Hardsurfacing / PBR Texturing and Shading
- Processing 3d scans and preparation for 3d printing and milling.
- 3d Visualisation and Rendering
- Visual development / Storyboard / Moodboard
In collaboration with WESCAN we created this digital Model of an Oldtimer Mini.I got the raw scandata and processed it into a colored 3d printable Model. Lots of cleaning and texture brush up.
Together with WESCAN and STINGRAY I was working on this digital model of a sculpture from the 14th century. The goal was to create a 3d printed replica of the original. I polished and cleaned the 3d scanned model and created the printable model which is hollowed out and separated in to parts. Stingray then…
Merkur Statuette / Digital Replica >>Kantonsarchäologie Luzern3d Scan by WESCAN. Digital Cleaning, Remeshing, TexturingHigh Dens Mesh with UV Unfold. Ready for Visualisation and 3d Print
Research Project about extracting 3d Data from Medicinal Scandata>> Blueyetech / Peter Maloca Extraction of 3d Mesh / Cleaning and optimizing 3d Mesh.3d Print & Digital Visualisations Welcome Image Award London 2017FRAMING SCIENCE Folium, Sihlcity / Zürich / 2018
Key Visual / Print Art and Trailer for the Zürich based Ludicious Game Festival. See the festival at www.ludicious.ch
Short Film Pringle1815 Spring/Summer Campaign 2015I created this short film for the Japan based fashion label pringle1815 and offspring of Pringle of Scotland. Lion and argyles in abstraction mixed with 8bit sounds.